Your Guide to Masks:
- This mask NOT intended for medical use.
- Please wear our face mask as the second layer under the surgical mask.
- Please follow the advice with regards to face coverings: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/about-face-coverings.html
- Due to hygienic reasons, all mask are not return/exchange.
Product Care Description:
- The masks can be washed and reused (Washable up to 50+ times).
- Each mask comes with filter pocket and (1) 5-layer PM2.5 filter.
- Filters are not washable and should be replaced after 7 days of total usage. Additional filter can be purchase here ()
- To wash mask, remove the filter and then put the mask in soap diluted with warm water.
- We recommend using a mesh laundry bag when washing.
- Wash with similar colour group.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not soak long hours.
- Do not tumble dry.
*Fits adults and kids ages 7 and up.
Warnings: Do not use this face-covering on: young children under 2 years of age; any person who has trouble breathing; and any person who is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the face cover without assistance.
When will I receive my purchase ?
Due to Covid-19, please expect a slight delay in all deliveries.Delivery within West Malaysia will take 3 – 5 working days, East Malaysia 5 – 7 working days and Singapore will take 7 – 10 working days.
This DOES NOT apply for PRE-ORDER / BACKORDER items and is only applicable for READY STOCK items.
When will my backorder ship?
Items on backorder will be dispatched when they arrive back in stock. If you place an order that has one or more items on backorder, we will hold your order until all items are available, your order will then arrive in one delivery.
How can I track my order?
Your tracking number will be available once your order status states it is COMPLETED.
If your tracking number still cannot be located, please contact us via email@example.com.
What are the shipping rates?
It’s only a flat rate of RM12.00 (within West Malaysia), RM15.00 (within East Malaysia) and RM50.00 (Singapore) regardless of weight.
However, this delivery charge will be waived if you meet the requirement of our FREE DELIVERY WITH PURCHASE promotion.
West Malaysia : Purchase over RM150
East Malaysia : Purchase over RM180
Singapore : Purchase over RM350
What delivery service do you use?
We use Pos Laju & DHL Services to deliver within West Malaysia and East Malaysia. And we ship Singapore via EasyParcel.
How to change address for a paid order?
If it’s within the hour, please contact our customer service teams via firstname.lastname@example.org and we might be able to tweak your order for you. However, if your order has already been packed and shipped. In that case, we will not be able to make any changes.
- When will I receive my purchase ?
- REFUNDS & RETURNS POLICIES1. What is your Refunds & Returns Policy?
You may return your merchandise within 7 days in original condition only If you have received incorrect or damaged product with your purchase.
Please ensure that your items do not fall under the list of non-exchangeable and non-refundable items.
To return, please email us at email@example.com with your order number.
2. What are Non-Returnable / Non-Refundable Items?
Due to hygiene concerns, all Lingerie Products included : Bra, Bralette, Underwear, Sleepwear & Socks are non-exchangeable, non-returnable, and non-refundable, please inspect your order upon delivery.
3. Refunds & Returns Time Frame
For the vast majority of return or refund, it may take up to 10-15 working days , excluding shipping times. We will be sending you email notifications for each step in the process. Do keep a look out for it!
4. Can I get a refund if the price has changed since I ordered it？
As an online business our prices change in response to fashion trends, stock and demand from customers. In this case, we will not refund the difference.